It is with heavy heart that due to the cost of living crisis and ongoing COVID ramifications, we are making the difficult decision to postpone this years Bigfoot festival until 2023, with provisional dates of the 1st – 3rd September.
When we first launched Bigfoot back in January 2020, little did we know what the next two years would have in store. Having been postponed in 2020, we were one of the first festivals out of lockdown in summer 2021 under strict restrictions. Those that were there will hopefully agree it was a special event despite being delivered under exceptionally challenging circumstances.
We have done everything in our power to try and make Bigfoot work, but where we are today, should we go ahead, we would not just risk the festival and our business, but have a negative impact on the independent businesses and partners that we love and work with, at a time when they need more support than ever.
This is the email that no event organiser wants to write, and we would like to unreservedly apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience this news may cause.
All ticket holders will have received an email with further updates, please check the FAQs or contact us for more information.
We would like to thank you for your support of Bigfoot and all that we’re doing in the craft beer music space. We will be back, and we will dance together again.